Thursday, February 15, 2007

I've created a blog to post Erin photos since we've been so bad about emailing them out. My goal was to get every photo of her up there, in chronological order, since her birth, but, well, she may finish high school before that happens, so I figure I'd better start sharing it sometime. I apologize for the photos that are missing!

I haven't figured out yet out to subscribe to these blogs, to find out when it's been updated, so I guess for now I'll send out an email. Please let me know if you'd rather not get the emails (it won't hurt my feelings, I know how hard it is to keep up w/ email!).

Happy Valentines Day!




5 comments:

Kaimono Queen said...

Hi Jen & Ben
Erin is absolutely gorgeous! What a little cutie. Hope to meet her one day.
Lots of love, Jo

Anonymous said...

My god, has she grown!
Don't forget to warn her that once she gets taller than me she is off the present list. At this rate that should be by the time she goes to primary school.
Great Aunt Cathy

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful! But it's a shame to see Ben's not really into caring for her...he's only in what, about 70% of the photos? Hardly the doting dad at all :)

Great to see the three of you looking wonderful, as well!

All our love to the four of you,

Toff & Jenny

Anonymous said...

oh my god..
Jen & Ben..
she is BEAUTIFUL !!

Miss you like mad Sue..
I love you, Karrie

Anonymous said...

We have enjoyed the pictures. Everyone looks extremely happy and please continue to keep us in the loop. We love you, Shelby,Sharon, Sandra and Buddy